The pure technology group (PTG) is pleased to announce its successful entry onto the UK Government Crown Commercial G-Cloud 11 framework for the second year in a row.
G-Cloud 11 is a Cloud computing service covering hosting, software and cloud support on a commodity-based, pay-as-you-go service; for use by the UK public sector. The G-Cloud 11 framework permits UK public sector bodies to choose and buy cloud computing services without entering into individual procurement contracts. It allows:
- Access to over 30,000 services and over 4,000 suppliers;
- scalable services: pay for what you use, increase or reduce what you need;
- quick and easy route to market;
- reduced costs and reduced total cost of ownership compared to running your own service in-house;
- access to the latest technology and innovation with every refresh of the G-cloud agreement;
- change service provider easily.
PTG is authorised to provide the following solutions and services on the UK Government G-Cloud 11 framework:
- Azure and Azure Managed Services;
- purecloud (aggregating cloud services);
- Droplet Computing as a solution service;
- Microsoft 365 / Office 365;
- puresupport (a comprehensive range of Support and Professional Services, which can be provided as a package for any platform: on-premise; cloud and/or hybrid systems).
Securing entry on to this framework further enables the group to deliver its Cloud expertise to the UK Government. PTG assures its total commitment to facilitate organisations to be Cloud ready along with comprehensive hosting and support capabilities. This further strengthens the group’s strategic plan to build upon existing successful partnerships with public-sector bodies.
“IT in the public sector is a priority investment area for pure technology group and has been since our inception in 2007. As always, this has been fuelled by our passion for the three things that matter most to our company – our customers, our people & technology. Our appointment to the G-Cloud 11 framework is testament to our commitment to further serve our public sector customers with products and services that enable them to accelerate the journey to digitising public sector service delivery.”
If you want to learn more about the G-Cloud 11 framework, visit the official Government page here.